The Foodshed Founders’ Circle represents a special opportunity for community members to help us pursue our mission. By making an annual gift of $1,500 or more to the Foodshed Internship Program, our Founders demonstrate a deep commitment to expanding opportunities for Napa’s at-risk youth and underserved populations. They also enjoy exclusive donor benefits, like:
- Acknowledgement in our Founders’ Circle mural onsite at Foodshed Pizza & Pasta*;
- Acknowledgement in our printed materials and on our website*;
- A 15% discount on all food and retail items;
- Free admission to cooking classes, book signings and other special events.
*Contributors may, of course, choose to remain anonymous as well.
- Click here to join the Foodshed Founders’ Circle today. It’s fast, easy and secure. [NOTE: You will be redirected to our online donation form hosted by non-profit organization On The Move.]
- Or donate by phone: 707.255.3340
- Or mail your check, payable to On The Move, along with your contact information to:
Foodshed Internship Program
C/O On The Move
3385 Old California Way
Napa, CA 94558
On The Move’s Tax ID# 75-314909. All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For more information on becoming a Foodshed Founder, please contact: Development Director Marie Dolcini at firstname.lastname@example.org.